Move your body and mind from Stress to Calm
Stress is a part of daily living. The stress you experience is not necessarily harmful. Mild forms of stress can act as a motivator and energizer. However, when stress leads to health problems such as headaches, upset stomach, high blood pressure, difficulty sleeping, and chest pain, you should seek professional help.
Stressors may cause you to feel powerless or feel that things are out of your control. However, you can control how you respond to the stressor. I can help you:
- Understand your responses to specific stressors.
- Identify the coping responses that help you or make things more difficult.
- Expand the areas where you cope well, and strengthen the areas where you have challenges.
- Teach you relaxation practices that can be quickly incorporated into your day such as:
- Creating and managing healthy responses.
- Initiating healthy lifestyle changes.
Clients can coach with me from the comfort of their own homes via phone/video Skype. I can also arrange to meet with you in person at my Boston area office. Consultations are tailored to your needs and interests.